All books published by Editions Dedicaces LLC are distributed by Ingram, the world’s largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. The company got its start in 1964 as a textbook depository and have since grown and transformed into a comprehensive publishing industry services company that offers numerous solutions, including physical book distribution and print-on-demand and digital services.
Ingram is committed to the success of its partners and work closely with publishers, retailers, libraries and schools around the world to provide the right products and services to help them succeed in the dynamic and increasingly complex world of content publishing.
One of the most unique aspects of Ingram is that the company offer access to more readers worldwide than anyone else. Ingram is proud to partner with independent bookstores, online stores, the big chains, the little chains, e-book retailers, local niche retailers, libraries, schools, universities, and just about anyone, anywhere in the world who sells (or is even thinking about selling) a book in any format. From Calgary to Sydney, Moscow to Sao Paulo, your computer to the next block over, Ingram can connect the books to more than 87% of the world. Overall, Ingram makes our titles available to more than 39,000 retailers and libraries. That’s a lot.
Print on Demand
- World literary domination may not have been our goal but with access to over 39,000 booksellers, online retailers, and libraries around the world, Ingram is the missing link.
- There is no need to start a small storage and shipping operation in our garage when we have access to Ingram’s Print On Demand (POD) technology, Lightning Source. Ingram print our books as our retail partners order them. We never miss a sale or have to worry about the upfront cost of offset printing. No more ordering copies for our direct customers or for a special event — Ingram ship books directly for us.
- With over 20 available trim sizes and the latest inkjet color technology providing economical pricing on color books, no one offers more formatting options in POD than Ingram.
- Ingram connects our books to every single major e-book retailer in the world; the big boys like Amazon Kindle, iBooks, and Kobo as well as 70 emerging e-book retailers. The company develop and maintain the relationships for us, giving more time to do what we do best… publish.
- Ingram protect our titles with secure content and retailer delivery.